Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Partner for Life!!

A few thoughts that just oozed out of my heart thru' my fingers onto this page via the keyboard!!
----------
Sometimes you dwell in me - but
Sometimes I dwell in You!

Sometimes you are me...and
all the things around me!

Sometimes I long for you - but
Sometimes your stay's too long for me!

Sometimes I crave for you - but
Sometimes you drive me crazy!

Sometimes you overflow in me...still
creating a void in me!

It's only in your presence...that
I can feel absence!

Sometimes I want to be lost in you...'coz
you help me rediscover myself!

Sometimes I just want to
fallback on your shoulders...
lie down on your lap...and
cry holding your arms...
you lend me that subtle melancholy in my music...

You give me that big picture of life!
You make me understand how big I am...yet
(You) make me realise how miniscule I am!

Everytime I try to conquer you
I come out richer ...not because
I conquer you, but 'coz you
conquer me...

You are the big torch of light -
who's full of darkness...

The more I try to hold you in my control, the
more I end up being held in your control!

You are my best friend 'n foe...
Who I know shall die with me,
but still live to make others feel me
in the form of You!

You are my loneliness!
My one and only loneliness!
----------


~ PenaPunaivan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home